What will I learn while earning an Associate Degree of Arts?
In earning your Associate Degree of Arts, you will be gaining an education that will last a lifetime. This is an education that can lead to many new career opportunities, while also providing valuable knowledge that you will use each and every day. You will be gain knowledge relating to:
What type of careers will I be prepared for?
- Anthropology. What are some of the most famous findings relating to the origins of humans?
- Geography, relating to the western world, the developed world, and more.
- Macro and Micro Economics. Supply and demand, employment, and price levels will all be discussed.
- Psychology. This may include developmental psychology, abnormal psychology, and social psychology.
- Sociology, including a full introduction to culture, health, and populations.
- US History. What are the trials and tribulations that this country has gone through to reach its present state?
- Western Civilization. How did western civilization reach the level it is at today?
One of the great advantages to having an Associate Degree of Arts is that there is such a wide-range of career options that this education can lead you to. Not only does this education further ensure that you will find success in the workplace, but you will be able to succeed in a career path that truly makes you happy. This education can have you working just down the street, or have you working all over the world. This degeer can have you make a difference in the lives of people 1-on-1, or put you in the position to help thousands of people each and every day. The education that you receive from an Associate of Arts will equip you for:
- Acting and Producing
- Administrative Assisting
- Being An Artist
- Culinary Arts
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
- Social Work
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer